CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Shoppin'

I went to the mall today to do my xmas shopping...people were so miserable looking..I had a great time...I made all the store workers laugh...even though parkin was a biatch I stayed nice and calm...see there is such thing as a xmas miracle....lol...I think i was in a good mood cuz I bought more for myself than for everyone else..hey it's my xmas too.....I got a bunch of new clothes for work....I needed tham and I got some great deals...anyways, dad and I are going out to eat for xmas dinner...a really nice fish restaurant...mmmm...then I am gonna go celebrate with my friends afterwards....well I hope everyone had a great holiday..i know you will cuz it's all about the kids..and you people have a freakin' ton of them...lmao....my friends daughter, Faith, is 3 so Iwill get to enjoy her.....it's nice being auntie joanne...I can send 'em home at the end of the day...anyways, that's all for know...love ya

1 comments:

Mary S. said...

I'm headed back out today...
Merry Xmas!