CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Why I Blog Questionnare
At the bottom of this entry I will tag three people, who should then tag three more people, and so on. You know the drill.

1. Why did you start a blog? My friend Mary introduced me to it....she also started this questionarre (so blame her for this).....

2. What did/do you hope to accomplish with your blogging? I hope to use my blog as a way to express myself and practive my writing. Even more important, I want to be able to stay in contact with friends and family.

3. Have you found that you don't post as much as you did when you started? SInce this is only my second post I don't really have an answer for this one. Although I have been checking out others' blogs to see how often they post. How do I know when I have something good to say?

4. If yes, why not? NA

5. How important are comments to you? I am finding that I love comments. It's kinda like getting mail. I have been checking my blog quite frequently to see if there are new comments posted.


6. Do you ever find yourself wishing people would not always leave comments that agree with you? Again, I am new...however, I am open to criticism as far as my artwork and poetry. As far as just plain old disagreeing with me...well, we'll see. Write a bad comment on my blog (if you dare) and we will see what my reaction is...lol.

7. Do you comment on other people's blogs a lot, sometimes, or very little? I only seem to comment on things I feel strongly about. I should probably comment more now that I have experienced how much I look forward to reading comments on my blog.

8. What determines why you don't post a comment on someone else's blog? Like I stated in the last question, if the post moves me, I post.


9. Do you have more than one blog? No.

10. Do you read random blogs either off of random blogger or friend's lists? Yes, I have checked out most of the blogs listed on Mary's blog in order to check out how the rest of the family has grown. I even checked out the Freebies for Mommies link and I don't have any children. Lately I have been checking out other blogs for info about things that interest me like science writing and art.

I now tag the following three bloggers: Ok well since the only people I know that blog are in Mary's family, I am going to have to tag them. Katie Betts-Levine, Kelsey Shaughnessy and Erin Lyle! Let's go!LOL!!
1 comments

1 comments:

Mary S. said...

Wow, you are getting the hang of this crap quickly!haha!It is addictive, I find myself looking for comments throughout the day too.