CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

She's CRAFTY!!!!!

As the Beasties say, SHE'S Crafty!!! I bet y'all didn't know I had the mad skills. I bought this "mail organizer" at IKEA...assembled it ( you know nailed, screwed andf so forth)...next I sanded the wood a bit...then I cut some bright and colorful paper to glue onto the drawer fronts...I like that I could individualize it ....I think it definitely adds some character....I got the idea for the addition of the paper from an decorating magazine....who knew I had the craft bug...see you don't have to have kids in order to play with glue and paper....It's the little things like doing this that makes me happy...it took me a little bit cuz I would put it together then set it asside for a few weeks...then sand it and put it aside for a few weeks...you can see where this is going...I am crafty but lazy....in the long run, it is the perfect solution to organize all of my bills, receipts and all the gatzies I had laying around....So onto the next project, although I have no idea what it will be....but I will keep y'all posted....lol.....see ya!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

FAB-U-LOUS! (said like Richard Simmons)
I hate doing crafts! Bah humbug! haha

Mary S. said...

I love the results of crafts not doing them so much. I love what you've made and would buy something like that. Martha Stuart watch out!haha!

Joanne said...

Wow Martha Stewart....damn I didn't realize I was that good...thanks alot