CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey week!!!

Happy Freakin' Monday!!!! YUCK!!!! I had a great day with dad yesterday...GO PATS!!! That was a great game...and I was soo happy to give it to all the dolphins fans down here....DAD and i have decided to have Thanksgiving dinner @ home..he is gonna make a prime rib roast...mmm...ok so I have a question...we have an abbreviation for Christmas (X-mas)..which makes texting and writing easier..but why don't we have one for Thanksgiving?...turkey day is still so long...any suggestions?....how about T-day....T'ing....T'anks....gonna gain a ton day???...hee hee....undo your top pants button day....wear elastic waist pants day....puke to eat more day....I am sure Katie has a few good suggestions....how about ..Eat, sleep,Eat day????...anyways, I am still trying to finish writing my thesis but i'm somewhat unmotivated today....I start the new job in a week...can;t wait to be sleep deprived...lol....oh well, i guess i gotta grow up at some point in my life....enjoy ur turkey, gonna gain weight, undo your button day.

4 comments:

Mary S. said...

I kind of like T'anks.
I am so looking forward to gorging myself and feeling no regrets!
I'm also waiting for Katie's responses...
p.s. I've been sleep deprived for about 17 years, enjoy your sleep while you can!

Katie said...

how about
"i've got a big giblet and it hangs halfway down my leg" day?

Katie said...

How about
"spllluuuurt, is that the corn from the stuffing?" day?

Mary S. said...

Piss My Pants(PMP)!!!LOL!
We asked for it!haha!